My 9 year old BEGS me to make her this pudding ALL THE TIME! It is always requested as her “cake” for birthdays, as a topping on fancy waffles, or just as a weekend treat with fruit. This sneaky little dessert is SUGAR FREE and filled with TONS of vitamins and minerals. It is absolutely to die for. A healthy treat you will be happy to let your kids enjoy–unless you lick the bowl clean first!
- 2 semi ripe bananas
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tbsp room temperature coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp coconut milk (optional-for desired consistency).
- In a Food Processor or Blender, add all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- THAT’S IT!- Doesn’t get much easier!