This deliciously citrus salad is a taste of summer in every bite. If you have any mint left over after your mojitos on the patio, whip this gorgeous dish together for a light and fresh meal with the fam.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 lemon peeled and diced into small cubes
- 2 naval oranges peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 large handful mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic glove minced
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl add diced lemon and oranges. Toss.
- Add cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, fennel, S & P, and thinly sliced mint leaves. Toss.
- Gently toss in spinach.
- Serve immediately.